Forest Urgent Care
Forest Urgent Care is a walk-in medical clinic. We have two convenient locations in Forest Hills and Long Island City, Queens. We are open 7 days a week to serve your immediate medical needs in a timely manner, even if you don’t have an appointment. Our physicians are here to serve you.
How we can help
- Colds, Flu & Bacterial Infection
- Cuts, Burns, Sprains & Fractures
- Pediatric & Geriatric Care
- STD Testing & Treatment
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- DOT/Commercial Driver Exam and Drug Tests
- TLC Exam
- USCIS/Green Card Exam I693
- U.S. Coastal Guard/Merchant Marine Exam
- Work Exam
- Drug Tests (DOT & Non DOT)
- Fracture & Broken Bone Treatment
- Open Wound, Cut Closure & Repair
- X-Ray On Site
Faster, easier and simpler to get the medical care.
Just walk into one of our conveniently located facilities in Forest Hills or Long Island City, Queens.